News

Click here to return to the news listings page.

Singhi Advisors acted on behalf of Ravin Cables in the disposal to Prysmian
5th Mar 2010

Prysmian will take a 51% stake in Ravin with the other 49% stake in the new joint venture remaining in the hands of the current promoters, with Mr. Vijay Karia being the Chairman and Managing Director of the JV. The new JV will look at expanding its position in Indian & Middle East market and development in the areas of high-tech cables for utilities as well as industrial cables. Singhi have been the sole advisors to this Transaction. Please see "Deals" for further information on this transaction.


For more information, please contact Stas Michael on +44 (0)207 881 2990 or
email stasmichael@mergers-alliance.com.