Non sector specific | Transportation
Bratzo joined EFIC in November 2009 as an analyst, and was promoted to Associate in 2011, Vice President in 2014, and Director in 2020
- 2011, he worked on the merger of USD 165 MM between STRACON and the mining division of Graña y Montero to form STRACON GyM.
- 2012, he led the team in charge of a USD 51 MM structured financing by Goldman Sachs for Especialistas en Gas del Perú, a natural gas distribution company.
- 2014, he led the sale of United Centrifuge LCC to Aly Energy Services for USD 25 MM, a company dedicated to providing services to the hydrocarbons sector. He also led the valuation report of Casa Grande S.A.A. for S / .1.1 BN for the public acquisition offer made in November 2014.
- 2015, he led the acquisition of 20% of Red Eagle Mining Corporation by STRACON GyM.
- 2016, he led the sale of Peruquimicos, a leading chemical distribution company in Peru, to GTM (Advent International)
- 2017, he led the team in charge of raising a USD 22 MM financing facility for Agrícola Chapi.
- 2018, he led the team in charge of advising CINTAC (CAP Chile Group) in the acquisition of 70% of Calaminón for US $ 40 MM, a company engaged in the manufacture of metal products and construction solutions.
- 2019, he led the team in charge of raising a US $ 14.6 MM financing facility for Agroindustrial Huamani.
Before joining EFIC Partners, he worked at Enfoca Inversiones, a leading private equity firm in Peru.
Bratzo holds a BSc in economics from Universidad del Pacífico (Lima, Peru).