Bratzo joined EFIC in November 2009 as an analyst, and was promoted to Associate in 2011, Vice President in 2014, and Director in 2020
- 2011, he worked on the merger of USD 165 MM between STRACON and the mining division of Graña y Montero to form STRACON GyM.
- 2012, he led the team in charge of a USD 51 MM structured financing by Goldman Sachs for Especialistas en Gas del Perú, a natural gas distribution company.
- 2014, he led the sale of United Centrifuge LCC to Aly Energy Services for USD 25 MM, a company dedicated to providing services to the hydrocarbons sector. He also led the valuation report of Casa Grande S.A.A. for S / .1.1 BN for the public acquisition offer made in November 2014.
- 2015, he led the acquisition of 20% of Red Eagle Mining Corporation by STRACON GyM.
- 2016, he led the sale of Peruquimicos, a leading chemical distribution company in Peru, to GTM (Advent International)
- 2017, he led the team in charge of raising a USD 22 MM financing facility for Agrícola Chapi.
- 2018, he led the team in charge of advising CINTAC (CAP Chile Group) in the acquisition of 70% of Calaminón for US $ 40 MM, a company engaged in the manufacture of metal products and construction solutions.
- 2019, he led the team in charge of raising a US $ 14.6 MM financing facility for Agroindustrial Huamani.
Before joining EFIC Partners, he worked at Enfoca Inversiones, a leading private equity firm in Peru.
Bratzo holds a BSc in economics from Universidad del Pacífico (Lima, Peru).
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.