Associate at IPOPEMA in Department of Capital Markets.
- Involved in shares and bonds offerings;
- Participating in M&A and restructuring projects;
- Involved in cooperation with PE/VC funds;
- Preparing numerous market analyses, company profiles, presentations, financial models and valuations;
- Assisting in pre-IPO, M&A due diligence processes;
- Participating in identification of potential acquirers/acquisition targets in M&A;
- Key transactions: Acquisition of Fruehauf by Wielton, Polnord (SPO), CityInteractive (bonds), FH DOM (IPO), Work Service (IPO).
Prior to joining IPOPEMA Securities in October 2010, employed with UniCredit CA IB where worked in Corporate Finance Department.
Graduate of the Warsaw School of Economics; also completed the annual inter-university studies in the business school HEC Montreal, Canada.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.